Triumph today unveiled its most awaited 2018 Triumph Tiger 800.So whats new in 2018 Tiger 800? Lets take a look below.
- Improved inline three cylinder engine for better response.
- Gets new crankshaft and new clutch.
- Also gets new aero diffusers, full LED lights on top end models (XRx and XRc).
- Seat is adjustable by 20mm.
- Similar specs of power to its earlier version with 95hp and 79Nm of Torque but engine has been made more smooth and refined.
- New blacklit switchgear and adjustable screen.Handle is pulled back by 11mm for more comfortable position.
- Nission brakes are replaced by Brembo brakes in XC Models.Also they carry forward WP suspension.
- Full TFT display for top end models (XRx and XRc).
- Comes in three Variants XR(Rs 11.76 Lakh), XRx (Rs 13.1 Lakh), XCx(Rs 13.7 Lakhs) ex-showroom prices in India.
Pic Courtsey – Cycle News