After many teasers BMW brings new 2019 BMW S1000RR which was the most anticipated bike of year 2019 and most enthusiastically foreseen bike for the following model year.
The 2019 BMW S1000RR makes interesting spec sheet. Most outstanding are the
- Power : 204hp (152 kW) at the wrench, with 83 lbs•ft of torque, which is helped by the new ShiftCam valve
- This denotes a 8hp increment over the active age of the BMW S1000RR superbike, yet that is not all.
- Gets lighter with loosing 25 lbs of mass at the control and for a wet weight of 434 lbs (197kg).
- The most clear element is the new BMW ShiftCam Technology, which brings variable valve timing and valve stroke to the admission side of the valve prepare.
- BMW flaunts what it calls as “Full Floater Pro kinematics” in the back wheel suspension, which conveys expanded feel and footing to the back of the cruiser.
- BMW likewise says that it has overhauled the geometry of the exhausts for advancement.
- Framwork has been more enhanced.
- Casing becomes more lighter.
- BMW Motorrad says that it has likewise changed the hardware on the S1000RR, conveying the superbike’s control to another level.
- A six-pivot IMU helps control the cornering (ABS Pro) and Dynamic Traction Control (DTC) highlights, which will come as standard alternatives. This incorporates the DTC Wheelie Control alternative.
- For those riders who need to additionally refine their machine, BMW Motorrad is presently making a shim bundle accessible for the suspension framework.
- There will be four riding modes as standard also (“Rain”, “Street”, “Dynamic” and “Race”), with three more “Race Pro” modes accessible as a choice, which will permit the tweaking of alternatives like wheelie control and motor braking
- Obviously, everything is currently controlled through a splendid 6.5″ TFT dash, which genuinely brings the 2019 BMW S1000RR into the 21st century.
- Likewise accessible as an alternative is an up/down quickshifter and journey control.
Now that being said it gets loads of specs but missing from the spec sheet however is the reputed counter-turning cranksahft, which will probably come as a mistake to no-nonsense superbike fans.
For the case, the BMW S1000RR sees various upgrades for the 2019 model year.
In conclusion, BMW Motorrad says that it is at long last conveying M Packages to its bike lineup, with the S1000RR the main bike to get such a treatment.
Source : BMW Motorrad