Honda is looking forward to changing the colors of the 125cc sports bike “Grom” that will be unveiled on March 13.
Grom comes with a 124cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine in a compact and easy to handle body size.
It is a two-moped model that has a full-fledged undercarriage.
Equipped with as inverted front suspension and front and rear disc brakes.
And is also supported as a second motorcycle for large motorcycle users, including young people.
New Paint Schemes
This time, the sporty Ross White and the fearless Matt Axis Gray Metallic are available in two color variations.
As a change common to both colors, sharper images are expressed by applying stripes with edgy edges.
Also, the front and rear wheels, the cover on the right side of the engine.
And the rear suspension spring is painted black to give a firm overall impression, and the brake caliper is red, giving a one-point accent around the footing.
Ross White has a sporty and passionate impression with red side covers and rear cowl.
Matt Axis Gray Metallic combines gray and gold to give fearlessness and luxury.
The price is 363,000 yen
- 124.9cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
Bore And Stroke
- 52.4mm x 57.9mm
- PGM-FI with automatic enrichment
- SOHC; two valves per cylinder
- 31mm inverted fork; 3.9 inches of travel
- Single shock with steel box-section swingarm; 4.1 inches of travel
- Single 220mm disc with hydraulic dual-piston caliper
- Single 190mm disc with hydraulic single-piston caliper
Source : Honda