Abstract: Design an electric motorcycle that develops the future design language of BMW Motorrad, taking cafe racer aesthetics as inspiration.
- Two volumes design (engine opening + battery opening)
- Use of wishbone front fork
- Cardan is “integrated” with body
- One volume design starting from BMW logo.
- Body cover lets air through and acts as a massive dissipator.
- See-through telescopic fork and
- Cardan cover for protection and additional dissipation.
Direction 2 is selected for its bolder design and approach in surface treatment.
Based in Spain and Automotive Design Student by profession these beautiful renderings are designed by Rodrigo Magro Manas.