However, now again VTR Customs had built a naked BMW S1000R that is called as “Got Naked 61”.VTR Customs is based in Switzerland and is part of Stuki 2 Rad BMW Dealership.
How is the bike build?
- The build looks impressive and aggressive both at the same time. The rad bike is been build in two color tone silver involving black with carbon fiber components.
- The headlight is separated with two different lamps and the rear took looks different adorned with a single circular tail light that goes with the entire build.
- The black suede leather seat looks not only different but allows the rider to take a good stance with the help of a short handlebar.
- 61 is imprinted on the fuel tank on both sides with a golden color that is something to look for.
- Akrapovic exhaust was fitted to get a specific sound exhaust note.
Overall as VTR Customs is famous to bring something different on the table and this time too this build is radically different.