Dubai Police is probably one of the most influential fleets in the world and why not law and government agencies have to be strict and use the latest know-how.
Further to the acquisition of Hoversurf EVOTL Aircraft, Mercedes AMG GT, Nissan GT-R, Chevrolet Corvette, and Dodge Challenger in the fleet.
Now we will see Dubai Police on there new Ducati Panigale V4R.
That is not only limited but exclusive as well.
Specs of Ducati Panigale V4R.
- The V4R is capable to produce 221 hp.of power and 112 Nm of torque. However, with the racing kit, the power goes up to 234 hp.
- With an incredible wet weight of 172kgs with a good amount of power to weight ratio.
- The fact that Ducati has used some featherweight engine components like titanium connecting rods, throttle component, titanium valves, light camshafts and more has made the V4R lighter.
- The above components have also helped to increase the power to 15 520 rpm.
- V4R also gets the dry clutch.
- Now that also makes one of the most powerful motorcycles on the planet.
- Bikes that we see in the pictures we think are customized from the paint scheme perspective.
- As the paint job is updated to Blue and White from a typical Carbon Black and Red paint schemes.
- We also observe the Abu Dabhi logo at the front of the bike with Abu Dabhi name mentioned on the left and ride hand side of the bike.
We also get to know that Dubai Police will receive the fleet this week.