What has Ducati put in its new Scrambler Icon?
- New cornering ABS package from Bosch.
- Thicker aluminum side panels on the fuel tank
- Black paint on the engine (with brushed cylinder head fins)
- Machine-finished wheels.
- It gets new headlight with DRL(Daylight Running Light).LED turn indicators.
- New switchgear on the handlebars.
- LCD dash now includes a fuel level gauge.
- Seating position revised and comes from new handlebars and a flatter seat.
- Altered suspension
- Addition of refined the clutch-pull on
- Addition of a hydraulic clutch with a softer level feel
- New Ducati Multimedia System ready which means Scrambler can connect a rider’s phone and communication system, thus allowing owners to play music, answer phone calls, and talk to a passenger.