After Harley Davidson releasing the bike at EICMA last year in November and now two ideas Harley has now unveiled the price of its one of most electric ambitious project called as LiveWire with below few top features.
- 0 to 60 under in 3.5 seconds.
- 110 Mile range which means it is packed with High voltage battery.
- Charging made easy by allowing its user to charge the battery from household outlet.
- Permanent magnetic electric motor can produce 100 % of its rated torque instantly .
- Lightweight cast aluminium frame is rigid and is responsive to precise riding and handling.
- Adjustable SHOWA front and rear suspension can be fully adjusted.
- It will get Michelin Scorcher 180 mm rear and 120 mm front tires to enhance riding performance.
- 10.9 inch, full color liquid screen display will keep any rider updated on the happenings on speed, range and battery status.
- Also customization options are available.
It is priced at $29,799 which is little higher for the electric bike.
Source : Harley Davidson