Apart from Zero’s traditional SR/F model that we saw earlier this year. Zero also brought in a new adventure based model that is called as DSR Black Forest Edition at the Milan Motorcycle Show.
Idea was to provide an electric feel to the adventure model.
So let’s see what does it get?
- DSR Black Forest Edition comes in all-new paint schemes as well as graphics.
- It is based on the DSR 14,4 kWh.
- It also gets three lockable cases, headlamp cover, and handguards.
- The European countries will get the DSR Black Forest Edition that will arrive with 11 kW, with exclusive 7,2 kWh or 14.4 kWh power packs.
- The FXS model again is part of the 2020 lineup.
Pic Source : EICMA