Honda has brought its interesting ‘Neo Sports Café’ look to the middleweight field. The styling ‘dialect’ is present day and moderate, and blends bistro racer motivations and a super-reduced ‘trapezoid’ shape to eye-getting impact.
- The in-line four-cylinder.
- Mark round fog light and etched fuel tank underline the ‘Neo Sports Café’ family feel.
- With the excellent look comes premium particulars: 41mm Showa.
- ‘Separate Function’ forks, spiral mount four-cylinder front brake calipers.
- Honda Selectable Torque Control, help/shoe grip and ultra-present day instruments.
- Lighter with 13lbs.
- Power output will be 95 hp
The outcome is an attractive stripped middleweight with a one of a kind mix of looks, execution and best line determinations.
As of now this model is for European market.
Source : Honda Motor Europe