We have seen KTM officially brought the most acclaimed 390 Adventure at the EICMA 2019 in Milan. The small yet beautiful package.
KTM plans to officially unveil this bike on December 6 and the launch will take place at India Bike Week in Vagator, Goa.
Now it is at the same time as Bajaj will also launch there two Husqvarna motorcycles Vitpilen 401 and Svartpilen 401 in India.
Husqvarna motorcycles have spied many times on the road while testing.
So what does KTM 390 adventure?
- 390 Adventure comes with 373.2 cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled fuel-injected DOHC powertrain.
- This bike is capable to produce 43 horsepower at 9,500 rpm and 37 Nm of peak torque at 7,250 rpm.
- The 390 Adventure also comes with BSVI compliance as per the strict regulations that are to be effective from 2020.
- It gets a good amount of ground clearance that is to be around 320mm and has a fuel tank capacity of 14.5 liters.
- The height of the bike is 230mm.
- Brakes are 320 mm front disc and 230 mm rear disc brakes.
- Switchable Bosch 9M+ dual-channel ABS.
- Tires are 100/90-19 at front and 130/80-17 and the rear.
- Front suspension comes as 170 mm and the rear at 177 mm.
The 390 Adventure will go against the BMW G310GS but is expected to be around or under INR. 3 lakh (ex-showroom).
The Indian Bike Week in Goa is going to be huge for both Bajaj and KTM as they go aggressive with the launch of KTM 390 Adventure and Vitpilen 401 and Svartpilen 40.