It all started back in October 2019 when we predicated the new CBR1000RR-R and what all new goodies the CBR1000RR-R may get.
It looks like Honda won’t stop amazing us from the launch of its upcoming CBR1000RR-R
Patent for 2020 model-new CBR1000RR-R like fixed-wing, quick adjustable shifter, and electronically controlled suspension system. The patent was filed in 2018 March.
The new Honda CBR 1000RR-R spied on the track. The Tweet suggests that CBR1000RR-R spied on the Suzuka Circuit.
We have been continuously updating on the new CBR1000RR-R, and below are few updates.
- Like the new Fireblade will come with fixed wings.
- We also got to know that it is faster than Ducati V4.
- Again a new patent for CBR1000RR.
- The new Fireblade gets 220 HP.
- New patent for Fireblade with advance aerodynamics.
- Information on the new Honda CBR1000RR.
And now it is spied this variant is CBR1000RR-RSP.
Update from Tokyo Motor Show
New Honda CBR1000RR is quite a talk of the town, and the rumors started since the beginning of this year.
The news got a strong impetus from April 2019.
- When we received information on the upcoming Fireblades patent on the mirror that was filed back in 2017.
- Then we received information on whether Honda CBR1000RR will get some touring components.
- Next to the patent on advance aerodynamics that we got to know in September this year.
- We also got to know from our reliable sources that the new Fireblade is expected to reach 220 PS.
- 220 Ps effectively means it is faster than Ducati V4.
Honda files trademark
Honda yesterday has filed a trademark with European Intellectual Property Office about CBR1000RR-R. Now that has raised a lot of questions.
- We had said above that the CBR1000RR would come in two variants. Possibly one could be a base model that is CBR1000RR, and others could be CBR1000RR-R that is SP Variant, and the spied modification is suggested as CBR1000RR-R -SP.
- Or is there a surprise for us, and the SP Variant will get the V4 engine.
Launch information of CBR1000RR-R
There were rumors of a model equivalent to SP2.
Most of the race-based bikes align with the highest model, but this race-based bike aligns with the SP version.
So we thought the SP2 might not arrive or may take two or three years since a patent is present for a variable wing of ECU control and an engine with VTEC.
Production prospects of Honda’sHonda’s CBR1000RR-R SP are not bright
- CBR1000RR-R SP production prospects are not bright because Brembo and other parts made in Italy are on the verge of getting delayed.
- The CBR1000RR-R SP will be shipped until about April, but the outlook for production is not very clear. It may start after May 2020.
Latest Information on CBR1000RR-R
- The production of CBR1000RR-R seems not to affect the present. Indeterminate.
- For the CBR1000RR-R SP, an exhibition car or a test car will be prepared at the store where the order was placed (ordered) in advance.
Here is the sales information. April 3
The original release date is March 20
Source: Honda | The CBR1000RR-R FIREBLADE SP and CBR1000RR-R FIREBLADE SP large super sports models are fully remodeled and released, but the regular and SP models are also published on March 20.
However, according to the dealer information, the delivery to the general public was in April or something like that.
So, as far as Twitter is concerned, no model is delivered. It’s early April.
Probably all are postponed and possible
“I pre-ordered the SP last year, and it was supposed to arrive by April, but there was a call from Dream yesterday, and the delivery is said to start in August. Due to COVID-19, Brembo is not working at all.”