MV Agusta took decision few months ago to put hardstop on building F4 Superbike but not before they bid final adeiu and a last praise to the respected machine, and a gesture to the man who made it, the MV Agusta F4 Claudio.
All about new machine
- Will be build on MV Agusta F4 RC
- 212 hp with inline four motor
- Will get Double tipped race exhaust from SC project
- Torque will hit 85 lbs at 9,300 rpm
- Only 100 models will be produced
- Weight will be 403 lbs dry
- Braking is taken care by double double 320mm “T-Drive” plates in advance, utilizing Brembo Stilema 4-cylinder monobloc spiral calipers and
- In addition to it also gets MV Agusta’s up/down quickshifter framework and different MVICS electronic rider helps.
- Eight-level IMU-helped footing control framework
Particularly intended for the Claudio variant of the F4, MV Agusta’s Reparto Corse division made new head admission exhaust ports for the four-chamber motor, which have been patched up to enhance liquid elements. DLC-treated cam devotees have additionally been added to decrease erosion and to give more power.
The MV Agusta F4 Claudio dribbles in carbon fiber bodywork, and even has carbon fiber wheels from BST. The dark carbon fiber is complemented by a gold electroplated copper strip, which helps tie in the Öhlins suspension pieces fore (NIX 30 with TiN covering) and rearward (TTX36).
Different treats incorporate an AiM MXS dash with coordinated information securing.
MV Agusta has additionally made utilization of titanium fasteners and screws on the F4 Claudio, and the organization has in excess of a couple CNC’d aluminum pieces that diminish weight over the RC display, similar to the triple brace and rearsets. The last touch is a cross-sewed rider situate, with a weaved Claudio logo.
We expect the MV Agusta F4 display, in the entirety of its varieties, to vanish for the 2020 model year, which makes the MV Agusta F4 Claudio the last portion on this noteworthy piece of this notorious Italian bike mark.
At the point when will we see another superbike from MV Agusta? Likely not for an additional couple of years, and it will be exceptionally intriguing to perceive what that model resembles.
Consideration was given to other moving pieces too, with an eye on lessening power loses from rubbing, including the Asso pressure rings on the cylinder.
Source : MV Agusta