Kawasaki W800 was the principal exemplary of the cutting edge period, in order to have foreseen the arrival of the Triumph Bonneville. Incredible achievement in Japan was made,as the W800 had numerous admirers abroad and numerous fans will be glad to discover it again.
The new W800 was at EICMA, yet there it was not uncovered.Despite a line firmly motivated by the first W1, the principal “genuine” Kawasaki bike made in the similitude of the English parallel twin barrels in 1965.
- The 2019 stylish W800 presents little changes in the completions and the LED lights arrive.Headlights looks similar to that of Z900RS
- The Café is recognized by its lower handlebars and the nearness of fairing and seat cover.
- We have a cowl W800 finally front and rear disc & ABS. Dunlop’s K300 GP is out. The sides ski exhaust pipe is of good color.
- Neo retro feeling is getting increased in this latest model.
- Gets two analog meters similar to that of retro style.
- Seat looks more sportier as it has step seat unlike sports bike for better space.
- Seat cover is made up of high quality leather.
- Gets black engine color with good finishing touches.
- The front and rear fenders are made of resin but they look good.
- Exhausts do look retro and
Below are few pics shared in the Kojinteki forum of new 2019 Kawasaki W800