- 27.3 kg with single-cylinder single-shaft
- 63 horsepower will conme with electric start and five-speed gearbox made by Pankl Racing System.
- The single beam frame with split cradle in steel sections is combined with the carbon-based composite seat post .
- It will also come with WP XACT 48 fork with ultra adjustable and progressive damping.
- The WP rear mono offers 266 mm of travel at the 17 inch wheel.
- The circle measures 16.5 inches in front of it, and the Alpina spoke wheels have slick tires.
- New graphics
- Handlebar with Pro Taper handlebar
- Launch control: maximized traction for starts
- Keihin 44 mm throttle body
- Light weight exhaustystem
- Integrated cooling system
- High performance brakes and
- Compact single-shaft head
Pic Source Husqvarna