Ducati unveiled all its 10 weapons with Ducati CEO, Claudio Domenicali presented all the models on the Ducati live stream.
Our Facebook live feed also was getting updated.
1.Streetfighter V4 and V4 S
The new fight formula Streetfighter V4 gets 1103 cc engine with 208 hp of power and with the a dry weight of 180 kgs .This stripped version of V4 comes in two variants Standard and S.
- The S version gets lighter by 2 kgs.
- Both the variants gets Red paint scheme.
- The biplane wings are responsible for 28 kg of downforce at 270 kph.
- Sporty ergonomics with 60 mm of foam on the seat.
- Price : Range upto 23000 Euros
- Ducati will start the deliveries from March 2020.
2.E Bike -M G RR
The M G RR is 22 kgs lighweight e bike that Ducati has made in collaboration with THOR E-Bikes. THOR are masters in making pedal assisted ebikes.
What does it get?
- Aluminium frame.
- 250Watt – 70Nm Shimano Steps engine.
- 504 Watts Shimano battery.
- 6061 T4 T6 aluminium frame for improvise handling.
- Suspensions are from Kashima Factory Series FOX 36 Float forks.
- Tyre duties are performed by Maxxis DHF tyres, EXO+ 2.6″ front and 2.8″ rear.
- Maxxis DHF tyres, EXO+ 2.6″ front and 2.8″ rear brakes.
- Renthal 35 Fatbar Lite Carbon handlebar.
- Price : 2,280 Euros.
- Ducati will start delivering the bikes from April 2020.
3. Panigale V2
The V2 comes in new avatar with twin cylinders and 155 hp of raw power that is generated by 955 cc Superquadro engine.
- The V2 has of now gets only Red paint scheme.
- With a dry weight of 176 kgs with a supercool power to weight ratio of 1.448 kW/kg.
- The superquadro V2 engine not only makes the machine compact but also lightweight.
- The V2 also gets the compact exhausts.
- Euro 5 compliant.
- 6 speed tranmission with Ducati Quick Shift up/down EVO 2 system.
- The seat height is raised by 5mm to improve the comfort.
- Cornering ABS with three riding modes (Race, Sport, Street) with 4.3″ colour TFT dashboard.
- Price : 18000 Euros
- 800cc Engine
- Cornering ABS
- Bulb blinkers
- Full black finish
- Round rear view mirrors
- 72.5 hp
- Dry weight 172 kg
- The new Scrambler also has Ducati Multimedia System to connect with your smartphone.
5. Panigale V4 and V4S
Panigale V4 gets 214 hp with 175 kg of dry weight.
Panigale V4S gets 214 hp with 174 kg of dry weight.
So what is new?
Ducati has made few refinements by taking into consideration many things like taking inputs/data from customers all over the world. The new refinements are as below.
- Changes in series of aerodynamic, chassis, electronic control and Ride by Wire mapping. This ha led to rise in stability of the bike.
- The S variant gets Ohlins event-based electronic control.
- We would say 90% of the specs remain as that of the previous variant. However 10% has made a lot of impact on the stability of the bike.
- Price upto 28000 Euros .
6. Multistrada 1260 S Grand Tour
The new Multistrada is good collaboration between sports and tourer that effectively gets 158 hp of power with 215 kgs of weight .
- That will come in matte Sandstone Grey color paint scheme with red frame looks neat and tidy.
- 1262 cc Ducati Testastretta DVT engine is packed with 4 Riding Modes.
- 85% of the torque is available within a range of 3,500 rpm.
- Full LED headlight.
- Electronic package goes to next level as it gets IMU inertial platform (Inertial Measurement Unit) that provides all the vital data.
- Fog lights.
- Electric fuel cap.
- Pressure sensors that will transfer the vital data to dashboard.
- Price range from 15000 Euros to 26000 Euros.
7. Diavel 1260 and 1260 S
The new Diavel 1260 S comes in Red paint scheme with 152 hp of power.
- Standard version now is available in Black paint scheme.
- Testastretta DVT 1262 engine.
- Also gets 3 riding modes that is complimented with Ride by Wire technology.
- S variant gets the Ohlins suspension.