Production of 2020 models of BMW will start from August 2019 and BMW have brought new colors , new equipment features for its bikes for 2020. While S 1000 RR and R 1250 RT are new machines for rest of the bikes like R 1250 GS the equipment changes a bit.
For few bikes some paint schemes are going to get discontinued.
- BMW G 310 GS gets the “Stratoblue Metallic” color.
- “Racingred uni” gets discontinued for model range.
- Expecting price range from from 6,050 euros.
- For BWM G 310 R “Cosmicblack uni” will be discontinued and will be replaced by new paint scheme called “Cosmicblack uni 2”.
- The naked bike will costs 2020 from 5,170 euros.
- 15 % discount is offered for models F 750 GS, F 850 GS and F 850 GS Adventure a discount of 15 percent on all individual optional extras and special equipment packages.
- Drop in prices of Dynamic ESA from 455 euros to 390 euros.
- The prices for the small Reiseenduros in the model year 2020: BMW F 750 GS: from 9,450 euros; BMW F 850 GS: from 12,000 euros; BMW F 850 GS Adventure: from 13,050 euros.