BME unveils R NineT Urban G/S Dakar Series # 1this limited edition of 40 copies is honored and inspired by Hubert Auriol, winner of the 1981 and 1983 Paris Dakar Rallies.
- These 40 limited copies are only made for France and are largely inspired by BMW R 80 G/S, Le Point.
- The bike comes with gold front rim, silver valve covers, single-rider bench seat and new side covers.
- The paint scheme is specially made for these bikes that have a white base combined with blue and letters that come in yellow.
- No 100 the Auriol’s iconic plate is been substituted with no 83 that is the celebrating year of the final Paris Dakar victory.
- The signature and name is engraved on the gas tank and looks cool.
The cost of the bike in France is cost €18,500 after converting in dollars it is $20,700.