Speed limiter is the control put on some vehicles to limit the top speed of the vehicle now for some vehicles it is compulsory requirement based on the jurisdiction they are in while there are some motorcycle manufactures they will provide the speed limiter by default in the vehicles.
- Japanese version of Ninja H2 SX does not have a speed limiter
By the way, new models such as the 2018 model Ninja H2 SX and Z900 have been reported that the 180 km / h speed limiter will be eliminated.
So, from 2019 models, almost all models seem to be without 180km / h speed limiter.
- As of now i have not heard anything about Yamaha about speed limiter about there any model.
- GSX-R1000R of Japanese specification of 2018 model is 180km / h without limiter
- Japanese specifications of 2018 model are the same ECU as overseas specifications
- Other models (all unknown except GSX-R1000R) seem to stay with the 180km / h limiter
other model was 180km / speed limiter but I felt
- Suzuki’s 2019 model will be “a specification that you can fully enjoy at the circuit”
- Target is all large models of 2019 model.
- Honda seems to remove 180km / h speed limiter
- From the 2019 model, the target is a large model over 400cc
- There is also a desire to eliminate the framework of re-imported vehicles as a result of the commercialization of regulations and Honda as such.
Source : Various