On Monday 21st Jan 2019, Bologonese Motorcycle giant Ducati affirmed that it has started the production of its new Diavel 1260 S .Two months before i had posted a article about Ducati’s new 2019 Diavel .
Top Specs of Diavel 1260 S
- The Testastretta DVT 1262 motor, which implies 157hp (117 kW) on tap.
- With a pinnacle torque figure of 95 lbs
- Tipping the scales at 480 lbs wet (218kg), there is a lot of “umpf!” to dispatch one down the road.
- A sunshine running light (DRL) is fitted on the “S” model (and looks fundamentally the same as the one utilized on the XDiavel), and
- Additionally Brembo M50 calipers, completely customizable Öhlins suspension, uncommon machined wheels, and a quickshifter.
- As you would expect, a 240mm tire is fitted to the 17″ back wheel, for that power cruiser look. Ducati has modified the steel trellis outline on the Diavel to deal with the additional torque and power from the Testastretta DVT 1262 motor, and the Italian organization says currently it will be more responsive.
- Like all cruisers in Ducati’s 2019 lineup, the Ducati Diavel 1260 accompanies cornering ABS, and it likewise gains footing power and wheelie control. Everything a rider needs is accessible with the new TFT dash.
Source : Ducati