Gladstone Motorcycles is the principal bespoke British bike brand to go to the market since 1984. Gladstone Motorcycle’s mantra is basic: To plan and construct restricted generation keeps running of the best carefully assembled British cruisers accessible and to compliment that goal with a scope of Gladstone structured bikes, extravagance apparel and extras.
Henry Cole is the CEO of Gladstone Motorcycles. Cole is a deep rooted energetic cruiser lover, writer, adventurer and TV presenter.
The new SE Bobber features
- Metisse nickel plated,
- Rigid frame and a
- Bespoke alloy petrol tank alongside oil tank
- Five-inch Smiths analogue speedo.
- 650cc four-speed Triumph T120R engine
- Right foot gear shift and single carburetor and
- Norman Hyde M-bars, Ceriani fork and Norton TLS front brake.
Each SE Bobber is made on order. So that rider can choose colours.
Source : Gladstone