The Honda Neo Sports Café puts Japanese craftsmanship to work and brings together the two main components
one looks for in a bike – style and performance. Adding a modern twist to the retro café-racer style, the all
new CB 300R is built to make the rider feel invincible.
Its bold new look contrasts brushed alloy radiator shrouds with a blacked-out engine and an under slung, up swept exhaust.
The all-new steel tubular frame and stout-looking, 41 mm upside down front forks, provide agile handling as well as character. And with a round headlight, taillight and indicators that are all LED, this bike is made to be seen and stand out everywhere.
- Type Liquid Cooled, 4 Stroke, SI Engine
- Displacement 286.01 cc
- Max Power 22.4 kW @ 8000rpm
- Max Torque 27.4 Nm @ 6500rpm
- Bore X Stroke 76 mm X 63.047 mm
- Compression ratio10.7 : 1
Frame and Suspension
- Frame type Diamond Type
- Front suspension (type)USD Telescopic
- Rear suspension (type)Mono Shock
- Tyre size (front)110/70 R17 M/C (54H)
- Tyre size (Rear)150/60 R17 M/C (66H)
- Battery Capacity 12V/7.0AH
- Head lamp LED
The Honda CB300R has been priced at INR 2.41 Lakh (pan India Ex-showroom price)
Source : Honda