Norden from Husqvarna is a concept that was just unveiled by Husqvarna and is an adventure/tourer concept.
Not much is talked about this concept although we know that it comes from the KTM 790 Adventure R.
The new concept has all the below goodies. To us, the new concept looks like the ideas are borrowed from Cafe Racer and the Adventure bikes.
- The round dark headlight inspired by a Cafe Racer or rather from Vitpilen.
- The flat handle makes the help get the rider composure at ease.
- The TFT screen again is something to look at.
- Paint scheme the glossy black with few lines near the tank the yellow dark lines below the seat looks great.
- Luggage mounted skillfully at the rear.
- Exhaust looks neat and clean and that does go with the overall paint scheme of the bike.
Our thoughts. Well “This is must for a production “.