Surprise Surprise.Well not anymore in one of the greatest collaborations in the history between two great motorcycle manufacturers one builds the Italian cult motorcycles Bimota and the other is Japan’s Iconic brand, Kawasaki.
Kawasaki has now 49.9 percent shares in Bimota and unlike all the Supercharged H2’s Kawasaki has provided its technical support to produce a supercharger ‘ Tesi H2 ‘.
If we are right Kawasaki and Bimota were working secretly on this model even before Kawasaki getting hold of the stake in Bimota. Now coming to Tesi H2 the technological innovation.
- Tesi H2 comes with double swing arms and front suspension that looks slightly different.
- While the suspension is a bit complicated than the other normal convention it does improve handling.
- Bimota has already put such suspensions in there earlier bikes to improve the overall performance of there bikes.
- At the rear there are Ohlins made two electronically-adjustable shocks.
- Tesi H2 also gets various lightweight aluminum components.
- A Ducati two-cylinder engine. Now, this is something to think about as previous Bimota’s were not having Ducati engines.
- Tesi H2 is operated by a 998cc, supercharged engine that churns 205 hp of power and weighs 238 kgs giving it a good power to weight ratio.
- The Tesi H2 has a price tag upwards 53,000 pounds close to 50,000 Euros.No price tag for US as yet.
- June 2020 starts the deliveries in Italy. There is no information for other countries as of now.
- Detail technical information is still under the hood.