MIVV based in Abruzzo, Italy with more than five decades of experience in R&D and building exhausts now has brought new exhausts for 4T scooter models from 125cc to 500cc as well as for Ducati V4 at EICMA 2019.
- The objective is to provide an extraordinary feel for the rider who rides these vehicles having the MIVV exhausts on them.
- The new exhausts have more exciting exhaust notes, with less weight and some cool design.
- The exhausts are made with the help of stainless steel especially the oval section and special HPP material is used for its exit cap.
- MIVV also has used a material that is called as “fire halt” to absorb the sound that comes from the exhaust notes plus improves the overall performance.
- The aggressive look is provided by stainless steel black color made with the help of a special ceramic-based painting process.
- Again the exhausts have an optional Euro 4 metal catalytic converter.
Pic Source : EICMA