Suzuki decides to unveil Katana in Japan on May 30th. However for Japan the the production may being by end of June 2019.Delivery may begin from July or August. Yearly sales target remains to be 1000 units.
Mr. Motofield Dockers Tokyo head office already has the earliest lot.
Specs of Katana
- Overall length: 2,130 mm
- Full width: 835 mm
- Height: 1,110 mm
- Wheel base: 1,460 mm
- Seat height: 825 mm
- Weight: 215 kg
- Fuel tank: 12L
- Katana will come with two color schemes silver and black as of now.
- Silver color paint scheme was decided earlier and Black later.
- Minimum ground clearance: 140 mm
- Engine: DOHC water-cooled 4-cylinder
- Air displacement: 999 cc
- Bore × Stroke: 73.4 mm × 59.0 mm
- Compression ratio: 12.2: 1
- Gear: 6 speeds
- Horsepower: 109 kw (148 PS) / 10,000 rpm
- Torque: 107 Nm / 9, 500 rpm
- Fuel consumption (WMTC): 19.1 km / L [18.7 km / L]
- Front suspension: KYB inverted 43 mm (full adjustable)
- Travel: 120 mm
- Rear suspension: KYB link type mono shock (extension side damping force, 7-step preload)
- Travel: 130 mm
- Caster: 25 °
- Trail: 100 mm
- Steering angle: 29 ° [31 °]
- Front brake: 310mm disc / Brembo monoblock opposed 4POT
- Rear brake: 250 mm disc / (1 POT)
- Front tire: 120/70 ZR 17 M / C (58 W)
- Rear tire: 190 / 50ZR17M / C (73W)
Source : Suzuki