We all know that Kawasaki stopped the production of Z800 a few years ago and to fill the void Kawasaki brought the new Z900 that was purely inspired by the Sugomi design.There were few updates once or twice on the new Kawasaki Z900 on the exterior front like by bringing in the new paint scheme.
Kawasaki now has brought changes from the exterior front too but they could be seen.
- For Eg, the new Z900 features the nose that is little taken back while the earlier Z900 had long nose/headlight.
- Light duties are performed by LED.
- The new Z900 gets the 10.9 cm TFT color display that can connect with smartphones and USB under the rider’s seat.
- It comes with EURO5 compliant.
- Both front and the rear wheel get Dunlop’s Sportmax Roadsport 2 tires.
- The good news gets two separate tunings one gets the power up to 125 hp and the slightly lower gets 95 hp of power.
- Four different driving modes including two power modes are new compared to the earlier version.
- Four different paint schemes for your tastes Metallic spark black / Metallic flat spark black, Metallic sparkle / Metallic spark black, Candy lime green / Metallic spark black and Pearl blizzard white / Metallic spark black.
- The price tag still under the hood.