Reborn for new generation as per Triumph this gets a separate treatment
- Paint scheme comes with fascinating ‘White and Silver’ Union Flag , a range of carefully selected high value chrome details, and a numbered certificate signed by Triumph CEO Nick Bloor and side panel graphics.
- The last four bar Triumph badge was seen on 1950s Thunderbirds now the special edition has them on further details includes polished chrome chain guard, engine cases, and badges continue the premium feel of this limited edition motorbike.
- The special edition is limited to 900 and you will have to run to nearest Triumph showroom to get one.
Bonneville T120 ACE
- Ace Cafe branded Matt Storm Grey paint scheme with stripe, and range of additional unique blacked-out accessories, such as black engine badges and intake covers.
- Comes with a numbered certificate signed by Triumph CEO Nick Bloor and Ace Cafe managing director Mark Wilsmore.
- Ace will have black bench seat, exclusive Ace logo on its front mudguard and side panel and exclusive ‘Head Down – Hold On’ tank detailing.
- Priced at Rs 1,047,500.00 ex-showroom in India with only 1400 copies to be made.
Source : Triumph