The spy pics from MCN shows theirs a lot happening behind the scenes at Ducati and this one comes forth. The Panigale Panigale did well for Ducati they sold 9,700 units worldwide which is 70% more than the previous year causing sales to grow high with a market share to 26%.
Bringing upcoming version of new Panigale will again not only boost the morals of Ducati but for Ducati fans this will be a new weapon to ride.
So what are the changes that Ducati is bringing in this new model.
- Bodywork is updated and the face looks similar like V4.
- Rear and fuel tank appears to be same.
- Weight may or may not change.I would expect to get lighter competing with other manufacturers.
- It is expected to come in different variants.
- Ohlins and lighter wheels are again expected.
- It will have lower cost than the V4.
- We will be able to see the new livery at EICMA 2020 in November.
Pic Credits : MCN