Zones Motorcycles will now get imported via Betamotor in Italy, Austria, and Germany. Now this includes four models the Naked Bike 310-R, the Enduro 310-T, the crossover 310-X, and the Cruiser 310-V.
All these four models are built on the same platform and have specs
- 312 cc single-cylinder four-stroke engine with injection and four-valve technology, which brings it includes the Naked Bike 310-R, the Enduro 310-T, the crossover 310-X, and the Cruiser 310-V, four models
- The weight of all models is around 160 kilograms,
- With the top speed at 150 km / h.
- Apart from 310, every other model is available the 310 is expected to be available in October.
- The Zontes 310 R costs 4,650 euros and 131 euros charges.
- The Zontes 310 T is available for 4.990 Euro plus 256 Euro additional costs
- For the Zontes 310 X, the importer charges 4,990 euros (plus 221 euros in additional costs) and
- For the Zontes 310 V 5,290 euros (plus 155 euros in additional costs).
To conclude Zontes is looking foward set a footprint in Europe as it competes with other manufacturers like BMW and Benelli with there 310 segment.