Stuart Garner, CEO and Owner – Norton Motorcycles, has teased another video on his Twitter account, which prods an up and up coming Norton Atlas 650.
In June, Stuart Garner had released renders of the Norton Atlas 650 scrambler. The Atlas 650 will highlight an advance all-new 650cc parallel-twin motor.
From the rendering and video we could easily recognize that it is Scrambler style motorcycle.
Top specs expected on Atlas 650
- Displacement : 650 cc, parallel-twin motor on the Norton Atlas 650 accompanies fuel infusion and fluid cooling.
- Variants : Will come in two variants Low and High.Low is expected to make 70 bhp and High is expected to come with 100 bhp.
- From the renders it is expected to come with wide handler bars for easy comfortable rider position.
- Round Head Lamp.
- Smooth tail segment.
- Suspesions will be USD Front and Flexible back mono stun.
- It comes with tubular case that holds the parallel twin engine.
- Wheels will get a 18-inch edge for the ‘Low’ variation and a 19-inch for the ‘High’ display.
The organization is dealing with a supercharged form of the motor that will create 175 bhp, which self discipline Norton’s 650cc motorcycles.
All new Norton, just around the corner.. pic.twitter.com/j7NJ8dggaZ
— Stuart Garner (@norton_ceo) November 1, 2018
Additionally Read: Norton Dominator and Commando to have up to 40% localisation in India
The Norton Atlas 650 is relied upon to highlight top notch braking equipment like Brembo M50 monobloc calipers. The bike will get twin plates at the front and a solitary rotor at the back with standard ABS. In the home market, the Atlas 650 will retail at 10,000 pounds and will equal the Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled.
Atlast 650 will be displayed at the Motorcycle Live 2018 at the NEC (National Exhibition Center) that from 17-25 November 2018.
Source : Norton