The attention to details has been priority for this custom and that is clearly visible.
But later on the customer who is from Moscow changed the requirements so we got an exclusive machine, inspired by the BMW 328 Mille Miglia.
Another fascinating part is the engine components are custom made that too with aluminium having caps on the bottom accompanied with leather straps. The other component i.e one-arm suspension is also build inhouse by Galaxy Customs.
All engine elements are custom made of aluminum, with caps on the bottom fastened with leather straps.The one-arm suspension for the rear wheel is also an element designed and built entirely in the Vratsa workshop.
Two color paint scheme of white and light blue makes the overall feel of the bike look sublime with LED yellow head light that gives the overall package a distinct look.
- Öhlins suspension
- BMW 4-cylinder engine that generates 130 hp and 117 Nm.
- K & N filters
- GC exhaust system, made of stainless steel
- Motogadget electronics
- Spoked wheels with Kineo tubeless tires
- BeringerAerotec brakes
- Device panel made of wood with classic tools by Smiths (the British company)
- LED front headlight with a yellow aperture, in the style of racing machine
Photo: Didoriginal photography