When riders are on a mission to ride there is absolutely one thing they look for in a motorbike backpack that is durable, rugged, works in every weather condition, the belongings remain safe, and lastly, that will hold maximum luggage within minimal space.
One such backpack that is Rhake Backpack is innovation from San Francisco based Mission Workshop. Their mission is to create backpack durable, water-resistant backpacks.
Features and what does it accommodate
- The pocket for storing cables or small items of clothes (accessible from the exterior of pack)
- Dedicated padded pockets on both sides (closer to the back section for 17-inch laptops, hidden water bottle pocket that zips away when not in use)
- Height-adjustable chest belt (to take the pressure off the back)
- External: Mission Workshop HT500 (based on nylon 500D)
- Coating: provides additional protection against water and wind
- Water-resistant bucklers
- Lining: each pocket has a water-resistant lining
- External dimensions: 21” x 13” x 5”
- Weight (empty): 3.1 lbs (1.4 kg)
- Internal volume: 22 L (the main compartment can grow as needed by loosening the belts)
- Two exterior pockets for small accessories (keys, glasses, passport, smartphone)
- Internal transparent pockets for the neat organization of things and quick access to them
- Dedicated 10-inch tablet pocket
Rhake also comes in two premium versions – the Rhake WX and the Rhake VX. The design is the same, but the fabrics differ.
The Rhake WX is constructed with Fairfield Textile 10oz Army Duck Canvas with a Martexin Waxed finish, so a wide range of colors is available.
The Rhake VX uses VX-21 diamond ripstop fabric, very strong and durable.
Priced between $200-$400.
The build is very good and has got fantastic comfort. It also looks different and good. Also, it is water-resistant.
The other is it has easy external access.
Source : Mission Workshop