We sure know that both KTM and CF Moto have joined hands in the past.CFMoto has the objective to grow its business in segments like 650 and 400cc taking the help of KTM production plants in Mattighofen (Austria) and Pune (India).
CF Moto to continue with its strong vision has brought this new product for the motorcycle community and it doesn’t get better if the product is showcased at EICMA the greatest motorcycle event that Italy hosts every year.
The design of the new 700 CLX is simple yet elegant to give a look and feel the you will see many vintage components are put in entire package so that it doesn’t lose the vintage feel like the round headlights, round gauges, round rearview mirrors, the tank is slender but gets the retro feel by having cushions on it.
- The frame weighs 16.5 kgs that is lighter.
- The weight of the swingarm is 6.7 kgs.
- The 700 CLX gets the standard tires.
- To get more comfortable the adjustable suspensions are added.
- What adds more fun to it is CF Moto allows a rider to customize the bike.